May 3rd, 2012
What a wonderful day this was! I had planned of and thought about what I wanted for about two years. First I wanted to get married on the beach in Loraine, OH near our home in Amherst, OH but we moved away to Kansas. I found on-line that Dreams/Secrets All Inclusive Hotels include your Wedding, Wedding Cake, Wedding Flowers, Wedding Planner, book your Blood Test, book the Officiant, and handle all the paperwork if your reserve a Honeymoon Suite!
We were able to do all the leg work at home via email. I even made all the white chocolate sea shells for my cake and brought them to Mexico in a cooler. The staff took a picture I had of a cake and made it look exactly the same! Or wedding planner was very sweet!
We booked Bradley Fraser Photography and paid a head of time and he did a wonderful job! Please visit his web page and hire him if you are in Cabo!
http://photos.cabophotography.com/Weddings/Angela-and-Fred/n-m43bn/i-KRZDGQs
http://photos.cabophotography.com/Weddings/Angela-and-Fred/n-m43bn/i-KRZDGQs























No comments:
Post a Comment