Not happy with my living room but it is what it is for the moment. Some of the items I like to collect are thrown into the room. I want to change it to Black and Ivory to match the kitchen since they are connected. I believe I am going to move all of my mirrors to one wall to make more of a statement and focal point. All of the blue, green, aqua, items are going to go to the family room downstairs. Most likely will get the two recliners reupholstered.
Maybe when we quit moving so much and having to rent I'll concentrate more on how to make the coastal style work in my living room since I do love all the colors and really like bleached woods as well. Might swap some items from my bedroom to the living room in the mean time.
~Angela~
No comments:
Post a Comment