Wednesday, January 8, 2014

White Milk Glass Collector

These were found at an Antique Mall on our way home for a Michigan and Nebraska college football game.  I had the one Pepper shaker and my husband found the set of 4 others.  Now of course I am in search of another Salt shaker!  They take center stage in my Kitchen currently.


We found these at the Antique store between our home and favorite local Winery.
I have had the Salt and Pepper shaker below for years and they are my favorite.  I can't remember where I purchased them but it was in Michigan.  I use the little dish next to it for butter.  I only eat butter NO margarine.

Love these with the worn aqua lids.
Antique store finds in Missouri about 40 minutes from our home at the Enchanted Frog.
Can't wait to use the Sleigh next Christmas!

It's cool that the lid says "left-overs" on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...