Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week Night Meal

Goulash

I made this meal in no time flat!  By the time my husband drove home it was ready (about 20 minutes).  I use ground beef or ground turkey depending on my mood.  Of course the husband prefers ground beef.  I used regular Tomato soup today but the Tomato Bisque is my favorite.  I saute the veggies first in butter.  One of my favorite kitchen utensils is a oil funnel which has never seen the garage.  Yuck!  I drain off any fat and mix it all together and throw three slices of American Cheese on top with the lid and after it sits for 5 minutes I mix.  I salt the noodle water, salt and pepper the ground beef, and salt and pepper the sauteed veggies.

Hope you try this easy week night meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...